Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Where can I find information about local garden events when I'm traveling?

Photo Credit: Erika Phillips

Q. Where can I find information about local garden events when I'm traveling?

A. I've added new pages to this blog that have information that should help you. GoGardenNow: Botanical Garden Events and GoGardenNow: Garden Club News will show a few events that I've learned about while surfing the web. The events are open to the public, so far as I know.

GoGardenNow: Gardening Resources presents a list of organizations and agencies along with their web links. If you're traveling, I particularly recommend you check out the American Horticultural Society Garden Directory. Find botanical gardens to visit, and save money with the AHS Reciprocal Admissions Program.

Return to GoGardenNow.com.

No comments: