Thursday, October 17, 2013

Recommending "Because it really is personal."

Sometimes I'm introduced to a blog that resonates with me. The plain truth of the matter is that my wife said, "Have you checked out Peggy Dodd's blog? It's amazing." So, I did, and I'm amazed. Peggy had a lot to say about nitpicking. Here it is. I think you'll enjoy it, too.
 
http://becauseitreallyispersonal.wordpress.com/:

P.S. About nitpicking: it begins with picking head lice and eggs out of your childrens' hair. Nitpicking is a good thing. Nitpicking = careful, painful, combing, loving, yanking, painful, respectful time spent together talking and saying "you're not going anywhere until I'm finished with this." Then you listen some more and talk some more. Finally, in desperation, you shave them bald.

Return to goGardenNow.com.

No comments: