Wednesday, January 11, 2012

FAQ: Where are the pictures?

You only include one or two pictures of gardens when you post blog articles about gardens. Why don't you show more?

Okay, I admit that this is not a frequently asked question. You're the first to mention it, but I'm guessing that other people wonder the same thing. Actually, I do make lots of pictures available on the World Wide Web. To see them, look for links in the body of any article. A link is a word or phrase that is a different color than the rest of the text. Sometimes the word or phrase is underlined. Click on it. A new browser window should open and display the picture. Here is an example of a link to a picture.

Sometimes there are other interesting, trusted web sites with information pertinent to the article, so I'll provide links to those, too. Here is an example of a link to an interesting web site. If you're not in the habit of clicking on links within trusted web sites (like mine), get started. That's what the World Wide Web is all about.

Sometimes images are activated to function as links. For example, if you click on this link, it will take you to a single article in my blog. If  you go to the top of the page and click on my goGardenNow logo (in the rectangular block with the two yellow flowers), it will take you to my blog and display all the most recent articles I've posted. Cool, eh?

To read articles in my newest blog, click on this BackYardFruitGuide link.

Here's another great link: Return to goGardenNow.com.

No comments: