Saturday, January 2, 2010

Results of Garden Poll Ending 2 January, 2010

Our garden poll at www.goGardenNow.com which ended on 2 January, 2010 asked the question, "Are you putting up a Christmas tree this year?"

25% of respondents said, "No, I'm not in the mood."
25% of respondents said, "No, I'd rather spend the money on something else."
50% of respondents said, "Yes, it wouldn't seem like Christmas without one."

Perhaps this explains why the Christmas tree vendor down the street abandoned his remaining trees on 23 December.  He usually sells out.

It seems a shame.  But I confess we didn't have a Christmas tree this year.  I preferred to spend the money on something else, and family members were traveling so it seemed there was really no point.

Other possible answers (to which no one responded) were:
"No, I don't celebrate Christmas."
"No, I can't afford one."
"Yes, celebrating is always a good idea."
"Yes, we can't afford one but will have one anyway."
"Yes, we'll have two or more in my house."

Perhaps we will feel merrier next year.

To participate in our current garden poll, go to goGardenNow.com.  You'll find the poll in the right-hand column.  Hope to hear from you soon!

Return to goGardenNow.com.

No comments: